Typhoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Typhoon

Guild

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» sNorkeLs guild
Scammers and KOS EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 am by Crazyhorse

» PIC of Gem & Orb Processing Information
Scammers and KOS EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm by Angel_Loving

» Scammers and KOS
Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am by Rachsar

» NPC and Quest Item Locations Guide
Scammers and KOS EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 pm by Rachsar

» to get a hold of us
Scammers and KOS EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:00 am by Rachsar

» another great hh information website
Scammers and KOS EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 am by Rachsar

» Cube of Fate Guide
Scammers and KOS EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 am by Guest

» helpful websites
Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am by Rachsar

» Allies Tips n Hints
Scammers and KOS EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 am by Rachsar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Scammers and KOS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachsar

Rachsar

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:36 am

Hello Everyone,

Its come to my attention that a team of scammers are goin around selling incorrect items claiming there actually something there clearly not were not talking 10-100k but these people so far may have scammed over 10 million out of lower lvl's etc...

Unfortunately Typhoon found out last night when we were put on KOS by 3 guilds to which only after investigation we found out why and acted swiftly on it one of Typhoon was in the scamming ring pipo_power needless to say she was kicked without warning or without being given chance to comment as soon as she was kicked the KOS's were dropped on us. however i advise you to let your guild know and also do not let pipo_power join your guilds as it can and will bring instant KOS upon you and its not fun we avoided over 250 ppl hunting us last night by acting on this issue.

but i feel its my duty as an allie to let our allies know.

Take Care and Thank u
Back to top Go down
Crazyhorse

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: good decision and thnx for letting know   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:47 am

hey Rachsar,
sorry to hear this happened. only proves you can never fully trust ppl in game although i,m sorry to say this aswell. think ist a good decision to kick him straight away and will keep an eye out for this person. will never get him in sNorkeLs as we dont need these people.
Anyways hope for all of you these things will never happen again and if you ever need to have a chat with a guild officer of any guild try to go to the person so you can see the name and the guild theyre in. makes it harder for those people claiming to be who or what they are is real or not.

Greetz Crazyhorse
Back to top Go down
Rachsar

Rachsar

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:53 am

Hey Crazy Very Happy

We had inside information also that collaborated with what we been told by the other 3 guilds pipo_power noticed me and warfire in archo and asked us to go to DoD to kill the boss when we arrived she had no intentions of coming and when asked she said she was busy with allies sorting something out.. which we now know to be scamming so were quite lucky we acted on it especially as i was on my alt and had no clue that we were being KOS'd it was only when my officer got killed on the KOS we were alerted to it.

Take Care and hope all's well in our friends the snorks
Back to top Go down
Alloy Heart

Alloy Heart

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:09 am

That is sad news and I find this sad that some people would do almost anything even break the laws of the game and the guild just to get money in a game.
Back to top Go down
Rachsar

Rachsar

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 am

i agree alloy its down to being impatient and lazy to go and farm or grind she was a nice person its a real shame
Back to top Go down
Fuerfriern

Fuerfriern

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 am

i see these scammers everywhere, there are also ambush scammers which i found out the hard way XD. ppl will set up a shop and ppl (such as meself) would go see whats in it and then they ambush u lol. And u dont have to worry about me scamming i am to giving XD.
Back to top Go down
RedGal

RedGal

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:21 am

Right behind you on this Rach - as any decent player would be of course.

Do you happen to know what the items were that ppl were getting scammed on, so we can be on our guard??
Back to top Go down
Rachsar

Rachsar

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 am

hey RedGal,

from what i hear they were orbs or items that at low lvl look the same as some high lvl items... but orbs have been mentioned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scammers and KOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scammers and KOS   Scammers and KOS Empty

Back to top Go down

Scammers and KOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Typhoon :: Typhoon Ally Section :: Allies Section-
Jump to: